The Death of a Motivational Speaker Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellllllllooooooo Out There!

+2
AmandaD
Meesh
6 posters

Go down

Hellllllllooooooo Out There! Empty Hellllllllooooooo Out There!

Post  Meesh Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 am

Good job with your site Amanda!

For everyone else I'm Michelle, somehow my I got nicknamed Meesh but that's okay. Call me what you will, just not late for dinner. Please!
I'm Australian, relatively normal as far as I can make out.
I'm loving JD's new music and adored him with INXS.
Fingers crossed that he will make some more beautiful music with them, I'm kewl that he is doing this solo stuff for now. Get his own identity professionally and the learning curve will be great and no doubt flow on to more fabulous and moving tunes.

Hellllllllooooooo Out There! Dynamic_resize3

Meesh

http://www.myspace/meeshell69

Back to top Go down

Hellllllllooooooo Out There! Empty Re: Hellllllllooooooo Out There!

Post  AmandaD Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:15 am

Meesh wrote:Good job with your site Amanda!

For everyone else I'm Michelle, somehow my I got nicknamed Meesh but that's okay. Call me what you will, just not late for dinner. Please!
I'm Australian, relatively normal as far as I can make out.
I'm loving JD's new music and adored him with INXS.
Fingers crossed that he will make some more beautiful music with them, I'm kewl that he is doing this solo stuff for now. Get his own identity professionally and the learning curve will be great and no doubt flow on to more fabulous and moving tunes.

Hellllllllooooooo Out There! Dynamic_resize3

Thanks so much Michelle! And welcome to the site!
AmandaD
AmandaD
Admin
Admin

https://deathofamotivational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  biznme Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you! Love this picture! I'm happy to see new stuff popping up! ALL very exciting huh?
biznme
biznme

Back to top Go down

Post  Meesh Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 am

biznme wrote:Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you! Love this picture! I'm happy to see new stuff popping up! ALL very exciting huh?

Absolutely!

Nice to meet you too!!

Very Happy

Meesh

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsvedder Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:04 am

welcome.... welcome.... welcome! I love you I love you
luvsvedder
luvsvedder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tg Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 am

Hi Meesh!

**waving**
Tg
Tg

Back to top Go down

Post  nittanyrox Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey Meesh - loving the site!
nittanyrox
nittanyrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Meesh Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

nittanyrox wrote:Hey Meesh - loving the site!

Yeah Amanda has done a wonderful job with things here and such a great bunch of girls using the site too.

I'm going to sort that Wikepedia out today.
I think it's a bit weighted to a certain opinion. IMO
We will all have to keep a check on it though as this is the nature of Wikepedia, ppl to take there opinions and make them fact. Maybe this can be our unofficial little on going project.

Will have to see what has happened to INXS's page as well.
You know and I know that you all do, not one member of that band has come out and said that he is definatley out of INXS. The only thing any of them have said it that they are dazed and confused. rabbit And we know JD's take on it all.

There has been no major slaggin off in publicly at least between the parties either. JD seems happy enough on all of his video's that he has done himself. It's the fans that have gone mad with it. I've been berated myself and I'm not even in the band. Told to choose a side for gods sake! I support them all and I love music period!

JD has a bright future, INXS's is unclear to me at this point. JD's is happening now, I'm into that!

Rant over:
Hellllllllooooooo Out There! 57830

Meesh

Back to top Go down

Hellllllllooooooo Out There! Empty Wikepedia Update!

Post  Meesh Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Well it looks like the girls from Fortune 448 have been to Wikepedia and worked things out.
A balanced view now.
I'm a bit disappointed that all the updates that I have been adding over the last few years, such as Fibbers news, ONIJ 2008, charity work and what not have been removed. I suppose that they have done that as requested by the artist himself though.
That of course is the nature of the Wikepedia beast. lol! If you're going to write there be prepared to be edited. flower

It reads now to me at least factual, not overly complimentary but that's him I suppose and if that is what he wants.....LOL

Meesh
xox

Meesh

Back to top Go down

Hellllllllooooooo Out There! Empty My next rant!

Post  Meesh Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 am

I've just read an article from the Nova Scotian papers about JD's problems with his Visa Card!
I seriously HATE VISA CARD!
He is not the first person to find himself in this situation and he won't be the last. It is a huge amount of money that no doubt started off considerably less but without an income an the ability to make payments has just snowballed and is now totally outta control.
Poor man!

What craps me off the most is that VISA CARD are doing 'business' all over the world and effectively screwing ppl over all the time and not one government has ever really stood up to them. I firmly believe that in these types of situations and there would be literally millions of them, the Credit Card company should be sharing the responsibility an onst of blame and share the punishment. It should be by far easier to prove that this crowd didn't exercise duty of care when issuing the credit limit and or the code of conduct was not stringent enough to prevent the interest blow out on the original debt. They'll get away with it and take the shirt of JD's back if they can.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it makes me wild.

Twisted Evil Sad

Meesh

Back to top Go down

Post  nittanyrox Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 pm

And we wonder why everyone's economies are in the toilet .... I so agree with you Meesh! As for JD, if it is true, it also so underlies the problem so many artists face in trying to get their music out there nowadays. There is no record company support until you are a success, but you can't be a success without a record out there and touring. Such a catch 22!! So they have to borrow to finance a record and do recording piecemeal, do their own promotion, and then sell it through the web, and be out touring all the time to build up a fan base. So if they are lucky they pay themselves back and maybe have a bit to start the next record. But without recording advances and proper marketing, there aren't huge sales or big tours - which is where a band can make a living. JD even had the plus of working with INXS, the exposure of Rockstar, and he still couldn't get a deal until he put his demo songs out there on myspace and showed that there was an interest in his music. And let's be honest, that's risky and cuts into the number of sold copies since people find a way to get the music for free.
nittanyrox
nittanyrox

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandaD Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 pm

i just hope everything works out for him
AmandaD
AmandaD
Admin
Admin

https://deathofamotivational.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nittanyrox Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, from JD's last post and pics, it looks like it was real and that he's out ....

his blog:

March 17, 2009 - Tuesday

...but i'm thin like smoke...
I have been on tour with many bands.
Some great....some...not so great.

But as of today... my favourite... will always be "the police".

"...from the day i was born"

XO
JD

pics
ps - check out photos in My Pics ...
Hellllllllooooooo Out There! M

Hellllllllooooooo Out There! M

P.S. he also did a short video, but no news
nittanyrox
nittanyrox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum