The Death of a Motivational Speaker Fan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Star April 1, 2009

Go down

Daily Star April 1, 2009 Empty Daily Star April 1, 2009

Post  nittanyrox Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Reference to INXS is interesting considering recent events. Daily Star April 1, 2009 34790

KILLERS SET FOR A GOOD HYDING
1st April 2009

THE Killers are honoured to be following in the footsteps of their heroes Queen by playing a gig in London’s Hyde Park this summer.

The Vegas band headline an historic third day at the capital’s Hard Rock Calling event on June 26, some 23 years after Queen did.

Brandon Flowers, 27, told me at the Virgin Media V Festival in Sydney: “Seeing all those people in the park will be an immense privilege.

“The songs are robust, the shuttle is set for landing, and her crew has butterflies. Hyde Park here we come!”

The boys are currently Down Under helping Aussie legends INXS record a new album in memory of the band’s late singer Michael Hutchence.

Brandon, who sings INXS’s Beautiful Girl, added: “I always felt a connection to it. I felt a little bit inferior as I didn’t want to step on anybody’s toes but it was fun.

“Michael Hutchence was one of the sexiest men in rock.”

The Killers Hard Rock Calling tickets go on sale on Friday at hardrockcalling.co.uk.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/75102/Killers-set-for-a-good-Hyding/
nittanyrox
nittanyrox

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum