Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Go down

Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  norskanne on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi everyone! I just signed up today! It's so nice to see so many familiar faces here! I'm a native New Yorker, and I've got a lot of family in Norway, hence the Norsk part of my title. My name is Anne and I've been a long time INXS/JD fan. I post on myspace at www.myspace.com/norskanne, if you'd like to add me. I'm also posting as norstar on www.rockbandlounge.com. I am a member on inxs.com, but mostly lurk rather than post. It's nice to see what a wonder site Amanda has created for us! Hope to hear from you soon!
avatar
norskanne

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-03-11
Location : New York City

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/norskanne

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  Tg on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Its great to meet you Anne!

Ive seen so many names over the years, but only post at hardstar, so havent gotten to know anyone outside of there(well, a few thru heather/mcelmom LOL who seems to know EVERYONE!) and I look forward to getting to it sunny
avatar
Tg

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  luvsvedder on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:54 am

welcome to you... enjoy your stay with us!!! I love you I love you flower
avatar
luvsvedder

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-03-06
Location : canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  nittanyrox on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 pm

So glad to see you here! Another place to play!
avatar
nittanyrox

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-03-09
Location : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  norskanne on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 am

Hi everyone! Hope you all have a real nice weekend! I am hoping JD posts his earlier demos as he blogged recently. That would be fun to hear. I am going nuts today. RBL is down, no one can access for some reason. Anyone know what's up with that?
Have a nice day! sunny
avatar
norskanne

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-03-11
Location : New York City

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/norskanne

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  daiseygirl77 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 pm

norskanne wrote:Hi everyone! Hope you all have a real nice weekend! I am hoping JD posts his earlier demos as he blogged recently. That would be fun to hear. I am going nuts today. RBL is down, no one can access for some reason. Anyone know what's up with that?
Have a nice day! sunny

I was wondering what was going on with that. Let me know if you find out!!
avatar
daiseygirl77

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-03-05
Location : Fort Worth, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  norskanne on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:55 pm

daiseygirl77 wrote:
norskanne wrote:Hi everyone! Hope you all have a real nice weekend! I am hoping JD posts his earlier demos as he blogged recently. That would be fun to hear. I am going nuts today. RBL is down, no one can access for some reason. Anyone know what's up with that?
Have a nice day! sunny

I was wondering what was going on with that. Let me know if you find out!!

I have emailed Ems and she doesn't have any info yet. This is the longest I can remember the site being down! At least our boy has put up a new blog! Maybe he'll be in the mood to play with us later, lol

Have a nice weekend!

xoxo
Anne
avatar
norskanne

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-03-11
Location : New York City

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/norskanne

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  nittanyrox on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm

norskanne wrote:
daiseygirl77 wrote:
norskanne wrote:Hi everyone! Hope you all have a real nice weekend! I am hoping JD posts his earlier demos as he blogged recently. That would be fun to hear. I am going nuts today. RBL is down, no one can access for some reason. Anyone know what's up with that?
Have a nice day! sunny

I was wondering what was going on with that. Let me know if you find out!!

I have emailed Ems and she doesn't have any info yet. This is the longest I can remember the site being down! At least our boy has put up a new blog! Maybe he'll be in the mood to play with us later, lol

Have a nice weekend!

xoxo
Anne

Thanks for checking in to it, Anne! I saw that too, and have to say I thought it's a bit freaky considering that .com went down at the same time last week, all weekend ...... affraid
avatar
nittanyrox

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-03-09
Location : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  daiseygirl77 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 am

well, it's good to see it back up again
avatar
daiseygirl77

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-03-05
Location : Fort Worth, TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  norskanne on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:47 am

daiseygirl77 wrote:well, it's good to see it back up again
Yeah, I missed it! Although I've spent time here, on Twitter, FB and myspace more today, lol!
avatar
norskanne

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-03-11
Location : New York City

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/norskanne

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New York, it's norskanne!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum